Last Modified: January 22, 2019
Special Notice to California Residents—The Site is not intended to be used by California residents and therefore may or may not be compliant with all relevant California state privacy law(s). If User is a California resident, such User understands and accepts the above and understands that User is utilizing the Site at User’s own risk.
Information We Collect – When you use the Site, we may collect Personal Information and/or General Internet Traffic Information (“GITI”), as defined below.
- information about the devices you use to access the Internet (such as the IP addresses and the type of the devices used, their operating systems types and internet browsing software (“Browsers”));
- dates, times and duration of visits to the Site (including whether you are a repeat or first-time visitor);
- information regarding actions taken on the Site (such as page views and site navigation patterns); and
- information collected by automated means, such as cookies.A “cookie” is a small text file that websites send to a visitor’s computer or other Internet-connected devices to uniquely identify the visitor’s Browser or store information or settings in the Browser.
Personal Information and GITI is also collected in various ways, such as your signing up for a mailing list or requesting information from us, filling out a form on the Site, registering for an account on the Site, and/or purchasing products or services on the Site.
Aside from GITI that is collected, User may visit the Site anonymously by refusing to submit any Personal Information to the Site.
How We Use the Information We Collect –
The ways in which we use your Personal Information and/or GITI include, but are not limited to:
- Registering you for an account on the Site, managing and maintaining your account;
- Providing products or services you request;
- Analyzing our current product and service offerings and to help identify our customer’s current and future needs;
- Responding to your questions and comments and providing customer support;
- Communicating with you about our products and services and our offers, events, and promotions;
- Complying with applicable legal requirements and industry standards;
- Assisting our returning registered visitors with their log-in processes;
- Personalizing User’s experience;
- Understanding how Users as a group use the services and resources provided on the Site;
- Improving the Site;
- Gathering feedback to improve Company’s products and services;
- Processing payments;
- Sending Users information that User requested or agreed to receive regarding topics we think will be of interest to Users;
- Submitting periodic emails to User-submitted email address(es) that respond to User inquiries, questions, and/or other requests;
- For other purposes similar to those listed herein.
What We Do with User’s Information – Company utilizes data collection, storage, processing practices and security measures that reasonably protect against unauthorized access, alteration, disclosure and/or destruction of User’s personal information, username, password, transaction information and data stored on the Site. Specifically, sensitive and private data exchanged between the Site and User occurs over a SSL secured communication channel and is encrypted and protected with digital signatures.
From time to time, we may disclose your Personal Information to contractors, service providers, and other third parties we use to support our business. For example, Company may disclose your Personal Information as necessary to validate a credit card transaction and/or in our own marketing. Such third parties are bound by contractual obligations to keep User’s Personal Information confidential and use it only for the purposes for which we disclose it to them.We may also disclose your Personal Information to: (i) comply with any court order, law, or legal process, including to respond to any government or regulatory request; (ii) enforce or apply other agreements; and/or (iii) if we believe disclosure is reasonably necessary or appropriate to protect the rights, property, or safety of Company, our customers, or others.
Your Choices – We offer you the following choices about what information we collect from you and how we communicate with you:
- Cookies.Most Browsers will tell you how to stop accepting new cookies, how to be notified when you receive a new cookie, and how to disable existing cookies.Please note, however, that without cookies you may not be able to take full advantage of all of the Site’s features, and the Site may malfunction as a result.
- Marketing Emails. You may choose not to receive marketing email communications from us by clicking on the “unsubscribe” link at the bottom of our marketing emails or by adjusting your email preferences using your account on the Site.
Links to Third Party Websites—Users may find advertising or other content on the Site that link to the websites and services of our partners, suppliers, advertisers, sponsors, licensors and/or other third parties. User understands and accepts that Company does not control the content or links that appear on these websites, Company does not guarantee any result from using these websites or the services they offer, and Company is not responsible for the practices employed by websites linked to or from the Site. In addition, these websites or services, including their content and links, may be constantly changing. These websites and services have their own privacy policies and customer service policies. Browsing and interacting on third party website(s), including websites which have a link to the Site, is subject to that website’s own terms and conditions; User enters such websites at his, her, or its own risk.
Information Security – Company implements security measures in an effort to protect your Personal Information from unauthorized access, use, alteration, disclosure or destruction. However, no electronic transmission of information can be entirely secure; we cannot guarantee that the security measures we have in place will never fail, or that such measures will always be sufficient or effective.
Children Under the Age of 13 – The Site is not directed to, and Company does not knowingly collect or solicit Personal Information from, children under the age of 13.If we learn we have collected or received Personal Information from a child under the age of 13, we will make reasonable efforts to delete such information.If you believe we might have any information from or about a child under the age of 13, please contact us via the “contact us” button on the Site.
Premiere Team Fitness Corporation
80 Seven Hills Boulevard
Dallas, Georgia 30132